Saturday, October 18, 2008

Insomnia

This week I haven't been able to sleep through the night. I am not sure what's causing it. Joseph's eats at 10 and then after that he goes straight to sleep. I try to lay down but only find myself wide awake. I sit there some nights and I have flashbacks and sometimes my mind is so full of thoughts. I try to find things to occupy my mind like write, read, draw. It doesn't seem to be working, so I just continue to lay there. Then as soon as I know it, it's 4 o clock. I do eventually fall out which I am thankful for. Then I awake up a few hours later to get Joseph up. I've been feeling lonely, and sad. I do ask God for strength everyday. But it seems that the lonely hours of the evening and at night seems to take me down a path to sadness. I wonder is it because it's getting close to November? I dread that day, yet I know I shouldn't look at the day in that way. I'll make it through, Jesus is by my side.

No comments: