Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Message from God

Today while I was at work, a lady named Deborah came by to pick up her book. She told me that she was in a terrible accident back in December. She was driving one night when a deer came out of nowhere and she slid off the road. Her truck tumbled upside down to the opposite side of the road she was driving on. Her seatbelt was wrapped around her neck strangling her. Then she heard God tell her to use her thumb to press her horn. She pressed the horn. Down the road a lady heard the horn beeping loudly and she went outside to see what was going on. The lady called for help. When help arrived they had to use the jaws of life to get her out. She showed me the picture of her totally totalled truck. The truck looked like something no one could survive from being in. She came out with a hurt shoulder. She was lucky to be alive. She trusted in God wholeheartedly and He protected her. I told her the miracles and blessings that God did in my life. I told her that God blessed me with a son. She told me that Joseph sees little Joseph. She said, "He sees him, no doubt." She made my day. She told me that God will continue to bless me. It was like God used her to send me a message. That God doesn't abandon us, he always provides and continues to bless. These past few days, I grown closer to God more than ever. I desire Him more and more. It feels good when you have Him in your mind most often. This lady made my day. I gave her hug and she told me she would keep me her in prayers. Thank you God for this heartfelt moment and sending sisters and brothers in Christ to keep me encouraged and open my heart to Your love at all times.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, Leanna. That's amazing.